onsdag 5 december 2012

Guest Designer for Eclectic Paperie!


I'm so happy to be the guest designer for Eclectic Paperie for the month of December!  
I´m honoured and the inspiration was flowing when I opened the box of goodies that Kim sent me and here is my first cards with stuff from this lovely webshop!! Their blog is filled with great ideas and I  love the E-Classroom!!

For the first card I used the fabulous Mini Canvas tag as a vase! Placed the beautiful Maya Road - Ruffle Blossoms  and the paper in the background is from Basic Grey - Serenade 6x6 Paper Pad, there´s lots of lovely paper in this pad!!




































I love CAS, clean and simple, so for my second card I used one of the seals from this set, Hero Arts - Aspen Frost Believe Stamp Set and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.




This sweet girl and the snowflakes are from the sweet Graphic 45 - Nutcracker Sweet I Cling Stamp! I heat embossed the snowflakes and sponged with blue ink. Added a seal from this stamp set, Hero Arts - Aspen Frost Believe Stamp Set!




































Thanks for visiting!

3 kommentarer:

Micki sa...

Oh I LOVE your cards. Clean and simple, yet vintage and elegant. Absolutely gorgeous.

MontanA sa...

It's so beautiful, I so adore your designs!!!

Anonym sa...

I always love your cards, Birgit! You have such talent!

Teri